Permanent, Full Time, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday with Saturday mornings on a rota paid at competitive overtime rate
Salary £41,184.00 per annum with £47,184.00 OTE + Overtime at Rate x 1.5
We are recruiting for an experienced Master Technician to work at our well-established main dealer site, working for a fantastic, prestige brand.
Your main duties include:
- Vehicle servicing & general maintenance
- Vehicle Diagnostics
- Brakes, suspension, clutches & more
- Major engine work to diagnostics
- Advising other technicians on issues
- Completing work to dealership standards while adhering to manufacturer procedures
- Possess a City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3 or 4 qualification
- Be trained to diagnostic status with supporting certification
- Have at least 2 years’ experience as a Master or Senior Technician working in a Franchise Dealership (or similar)
- Be team player & strong communicator with excellent customer service skills, able to take responsibility for the quality and quantity of work.
- Possess a full UK Driving Licence
The successful applicant will be placed on a Jaguar Land Rover training scheme which will include electrification training (EV).
Benefits include 30 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) rising to 33 days with length of service, employee discounts, free parking, cycle to work schemes & access to generous discounts at various high-street stores, supermarkets, restaurants & cinemas.
E W Hatfield was established 100 years ago in Sheffield and the Hatfields Group now extends across the North of England and Shropshire. We are family owned and managed and pride ourselves on a having very large number of long serving employees. We have created a great atmosphere for all staff to work and we support each other in the business regardless of department.
In 2022 Hatfields were awarded Jaguar Group of the Year, Jaguar Retailer of the Year and ranked 2nd best Land Rover Group of the Year. We also received various Outstanding Customer Service Awards. Our website will tell you more about us, what we do and why we do it so well.