Permanent, Full time, Monday – Friday with Saturday mornings on a rota
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Parts Advisor who is looking to take the next step with a prestige brand with the security and support of a family owned, dynamic dealer group that has an excellent reputation for looking after its staff and delivering excellent customer service. These are exciting times for Jaguar Land Rover and you have the opportunity to be part of it as we grow within the local business market.
You will work as part of a small, close-knit team, dealing with general parts and service enquiries, as well as administering the ordering and return of parts.
You will be equally confident dealing with customers on the front counter as well as working behind the scenes making sure the right parts go out to the technicians on time.
Other duties will include:
• Advising customers how to solve a problem with their vehicle and which parts they will require
• Taking orders from customers face to face, over the phone and by email and arranging delivery
• Parts Delivery including upselling to local garages
• Dealing with payments, raising invoices and issuing receipts
• Checking the availability of parts on the computerised stock system
• Obtaining parts from the storeroom or if out of stock, ordering them from suppliers
• Maintaining shelf displays and updating stock records
This is a customer-facing role; you must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills together with a friendly and approachable manner. You will be computer literate and obtain a full clean driving licence. Experience with Pinnacle would be an advantage however not essential as full training will be given.
Hatfields are one of the Sunday Times Top Track 250 private companies, recognising our continuing profit growth.
We pride ourselves at Hatfields to deliver great service to our customers and support each other in the business regardless of department. We have created a great atmosphere for all staff but work hard to achieve our results.