Permanent, Full Time, 40 hours, Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm
We are recruiting for two Sales Administrator with experience
Salary £23,500.00 per annum
We are looking for a positive and motivated individual to join the Sales team at our Jaguar Land Rover Retailer in Hull.
As a Sales Administrator working for the prestigious JLR brand, you will be at the core of the sales department operating efficiently through the accurate processing of sales related administration duties.
- Ensuring the accurate creation of orders and invoicing all sold vehicles
- Setting up insurance products
- Taxing new and used vehicles correctly and ensuring the new keeper details are correct
- Bringing new and used vehicles on to stock accurately, including purchases and part exchanges
- Maintaining, updating and indexing documents to an online filing system
- Maintaining new and used vehicle stock records ensuring they are always updated correctly
- Managing the MID database
- Ensuring deal packs are split and filed within 48 hours of delivery
- Ad hoc duties as required
You should demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Excellent administration & organisation ability
- High level of attention to detail & accuracy
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to update and maintain systems, adhering to all Data Protection procedures
- Ability to respond to any internal and external queries effectively, whilst providing excellent customer service
Benefits include 30 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) rising to 33 days with length of service, employee discounts, free parking, cycle to work schemes & access to generous discounts at various high-street stores, supermarkets, restaurants & cinemas.
E W Hatfield was established 100 years ago in Sheffield and the Hatfields Group now extends across the North of England and Shropshire. We are family owned and managed and pride ourselves on a having very large number of long serving employees. We have created a great atmosphere for all staff to work and we support each other in the business regardless of department.