Volvo Cars Motability Range
Our Motability specialists
It doesn’t get much more exciting than choosing a new car and we’re here to help every step of the way. Specially trained experts are on hand at Hatfields Volvo Bury, to help you choose the model that is right for your mobility requirements. Plus, our showroom has wheelchair access and disabled parking bays.
Am I eligible to join the Motability Scheme?
The Motability Scheme provides worry-free mobility to disabled people as it enables them to exchange their mobility allowance to lease a new car. You are eligible to join if you are in receipt of one of the following allowances and have at least 12months’ award length remaining:
• Enhanced Rate Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (ERMC PIP)
o As of 08 April 2019, this allowance is £61.20 per week
• Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (HRMC DLA)
o As of 10 April 2019, this allowance is £61.20 per week.
• Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
o As of 10 April 2019, the mobility element of the allowance is £61.20 per week.
• War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
o As of 10 April 2019, this allowance is £68.35 per week.
What does the Motability package include?
When you lease a car through the Motability Scheme the following is always included in the price:
• Car insurance, servicing and maintenance
• Full breakdown cover
• Replacement tyres
• Windscreen repair or replacement
• 60,000 mile allowance across the 3 year period
• Certain adaptations at no extra cost
• Up to two named drivers
How does the Motability Scheme work?
• Click here to view the video explaining the scheme.
For further details relating to Volvo cars available through the Motability car scheme please either visit Hatfields Volvo Bury, call us on 0161 767 9500 or call the Volvo dedicated Motability number 08444 905 209.