NEW DEFENDER HONOURS ITS LINEAGE WITH 75TH LIMITED EDITION
- Exclusive addition: Defender is marking 75 years of Land Rover with the new Defender 75th Limited Edition
- Heritage detailing: Grasmere Green introduced to the exterior and interior with unique 75 Years graphic – available in 90 and 110 body styles
- Still innovating: Equipped with the latest technology including 3D Surround Camera, Matrix LED headlights and Configurable Terrain Response
- Electric performance: 75th Limited Edition available as P400e Electric Hybrid, in D300 with advanced mild hybrid technology
- Exclusively yours: New Defender 75th Limited Edition is available to explore now at www.landrover.co.uk or visit your local retailer to secure your order
September 14, 2022, Gaydon, UK – In 1948 the Series I was introduced at the Amsterdam Motor Show. Land Rover is marking the anniversary with the Defender 75th Limited Edition.
Available in 90 or 110 body styles, the Defender 75th Limited Edition has an exclusive exterior design theme with unique detailing, finished in iconic Grasmere Green paint with complementing wheels and interior finishes.
The exterior finish introduces Grasmere Green to the Defender line-up for the first time – a hue reserved exclusively for the 75th Limited Edition – with 20-inch alloy wheels also in Grasmere Green with matching centre caps and All-Terrain tyres. Completing the exterior enhancements are a unique 75 Years graphic, Ceres Silver bumpers and Privacy Glass.
Defender’s durable and versatile interior has received similar treatment, with the Cross Car Beam finished in Grasmere Green Powder Coat and laser-etched 75 Years detailing on Cross Car Beam end caps. The seats are finished in Resist Ebony, with the hockey stick on the centre console featuring Robustec material – the most robust fabric available on Defender.
“Since revealing the new Defender, customers around the globe have fallen in love with it and demand remains extremely strong. This new Limited Edition captures the spirit of the past 75 years, with its colour and detailing, and fuses it with innovative new technology such as Hybrid Electric power, Configurable Terrain Response, software over the air updates and unrivalled all-terrain capability.”
STUART FRITH – LIFECYCLE CHIEF ENGINEER DEFENDER