The new Jaguar F-TYPE looks more beautiful than ever and embodies Jaguar design DNA in its purest form. The two-seat sports car offers a perfect balance of performance and driver reward with an even more muscular, assertive design and a cabin defined by rich, luxurious materials and beautiful details.
The range of powerful, responsive engines includes four- and eight-cylinder options, all matched to eight-speed Quickshift transmissions with full manual control using either the SportShift gear selector or the steering wheel-mounted paddles.
The new F-TYPE also offers more driver-focused technology, including a reconfigurable, high-definition, 12.3-inch Interactive Driver Display, Touch Pro infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto as standard and software-over-the-air functionality so future software updates can be made at the customer’s convenience, without having to visit a Retailer. Two superb Meridian sound systems also offer enhanced sound reproduction.
- New design: F-TYPE evolves into a purer, more sculpted and assertive expression of the definitive Jaguar sports car
- Luxurious materials, exacting craftsmanship and beautiful detailing define the driver-focused interior
- New 12.3-inch Interactive Driver Display, Meridian audio, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto enrich the driving experience
- F-TYPE R gains 575PS supercharged V8 for 0-60mph in just 3.5 seconds and an uprated chassis with new springs, dampers, anti-roll bars and rear knuckles
- New 450PS supercharged V8 models introduced – rear- and all-wheel drive –with dynamics tuned for exploitable performance and driver engagement
- Quickshift transmission meticulously recalibrated to offer even faster, crisper gear changes, using learning from the 200mph Jaguar XE SV Project 8
- First Edition with Exterior Design Pack, Black Contrast Roof, unique 20-inch wheels, and 12-way Windsor Leather Performance Seats with Monogram stitch
- Watch the global reveal film here
For more information on specification or to customise your own F-TYPE, visit the Jaguar website.Back to models